Hello. My name is Leo Laporte. I am a US-based journalist specializing in technology coverage on radio, TV, and the Internet.
You're visiting my Keybase proof of identity -
the information in this file is secure and cannot be modified without my consent.
I have several other web sites you might be interested in.
I use OpenPGP or S/MIME signing for email whenever possible. Mail from me will come from the address
email@example.com and will be signed with
my PGP key 4567B47C or a GlobalSign
S/MIME certificate ID 582BC167. Email addresses are easily spoofed, but signatures can generally be trusted.
If you receive an email from me that is not signed, reply requesting a signed version before trusting it.
- You'll find notes for my nationally syndicated radio talk show at The Tech Guy Labs.
- I also host and produce multiple technology-focused podcasts at TWiT.
You can download them all on the TWiT.tv website
or subscribe on iTunes.
Watch us produce the shows live at TWiT Live or listen in at TWiT.am.
Listen live any time on your voice assisted devices by saying "Hey [device name here], listen to TWiT Live."
Chat with me and members of the TWiT community in our IRC channel #twitlive at irc.twit.tv.
- I blog occasionally at leolaporte.com
and regularly post interesting links on my micro.blog.
As of August 2018 I no longer use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr.
- I'm an avid amateur photographer and post my best pictures (such as they are) at leo.camera
- For information about advertising visit leolaporte.com/advertise.
- PR professionals, please visit my leolaporte.com/pr before pitching me.
If you'd like to encrypt your email to me use my public PGP key:
https://leolaporte.keybase.pub/pgpkey.txt. I create new keys regularly so be sure to use this key and not older versions.
(This key is dated June 8, 2018 and identified as firstname.lastname@example.org).
My full bio is posted at leolaporte.com/bio.
Voice mail: +1 302-536-8948
PO Box 1018
Petaluma, CA 94953-1018
Updated 18 December 2018